Saturday, October 6, 2012

Welcome to my Blog!



Welcome to my Blog. My intention is to provide information about Kingston Plantation real estate in Myrtle Beach, the market in general in this area, and more. I may go "off the subject" from time to time but I will try to stay on focus. I am doing this as a means of sharing what I do here at Kingston Plantation in the form of special listings, local news, and, hopefully, interesting insights about real estate in this Grand Strand area of South Carolina. I also hope to use this as a means for viewers to communicate with me. I would like to see my owners here at Kingston utilizing this site for information as well as customers. Any ideas will be most appreciative. I always tell my owners that I am the "eyes 
and ears" for them when they are not here and, perhaps, this will help. I actually love to write so this will be an outlet for that expression. I do not know why I have waited so long to begin, but who cares! I have begun. I will provide many pictures and links 
 to local sites. My background is video and interactive multimedia production and I actually directed the production of our website: www.kpre.net a few years ago. That is the site for our real estate company showing all of our listings and much more. This site is not going to replace that in  any way. I just hope it will be an aide and tool for each of us. So let's begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment